Zach Coelius of joins Nick to discuss Investing in Rocket Ships Before they Take Off, Part 1. We address questions including:
- His Path to investing
- The Biggest difference between entrepreneur Zach vs. the entrepreneur Zach invests in?
- Best lesson from his startup, Triggit?
- Right place, right time... how do you apply to investing?
- Top 3 characteristics you look for in founders?
- Great entrepreneur... bad idea/bad market... how do you proceed?
- How about with founders that aren't quite ready yet for funding?
- How did you get your start on AL?
- Strengths of Syndication Process?
- Krypto Labs in Abu Dhabi- major takeaways, thoughts on crypto & ICOs?
- Early exits... do you take them when you get the option? At what amount/multiple do you take money off the table
- Lessons from poker that you apply to investing?
To listen more, please visit http://fullratchet.net/podcast-episodes/
for all of our other episodes.
Also, follow us on twitter for updates and more information.