Chris Douvos, the Super LP, joins Nick to discuss Chaos Capital, the new Micro VC Movement and LPs Chasing Hype. In this episode, we cover:
- How his mindset as an LP has evolved
- Startups out of Standford vs Berkley and if the valley is over-fished
- how the micro VC movement has changed
- Chris' selection criteria and what he looks for in managers
- Why he most often says no
- The impact on LPs of companies staying private longer
- Yhe impact of new LPs coming into venture on asset class
- How the LP community interacts... adversarial, collaborative, competitive or othewise
- The areas where Chris can grow most as an LP
- and we wrap up w/ his thoughts on co-investment alongside GPs as well as follow-ons in later rounds
To listen more, please visit http://fullratchet.net/podcast-episodes/
for all of our other episodes.
Also, follow us on twitter for updates and more information.