David Horowitz of Touchdown Ventures joins Nick on a special Crisis Coverage installment to discuss How Corporate VC Will Respond. In this episode, we cover:
- What is your current view of the venture market given the current crisis?
- Corporates have a history of pulling back in economic downturns, what will happen now?
- This is your 3rd economic downturn, What is different about this economic period vs. prior recessions?
- Are there advantages to new corporate funds vs. existing corporate funds?
- Committed capital vs. not committed
- You told me you believe corporations are more important in this environment than startups why?
- What advice do you have for start-up companies on dealing with corporations?
- Fair that those discussions or partnerships slow down?
What is your prediction when things return to normalcy?
To listen more, please visit http://fullratchet.net/podcast-episodes/ for all of our other episodes.
Also, follow us on twitter @TheFullRatchet for updates and more information.